Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions about This Morning Live:
- Q. What are the opening times for the show?
Thurs 17th May 10.00am – 5.00pm
Fri 18th May 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sat 19th May 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sun 20th May 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Q. Where does This Morning Live take place?
National Exhibition Center (NEC), Halls, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT.
Halls 2 & 3
- Q. Will This Morning TV programme still be airing during This Morning Live?
Yes, This Morning will still be on air at the normal time of 10.30am – 12.30pm.
- Q. Will I be on TV?
The full This Morning Live event will not be aired on the TV show. Some highlights will be shown which may include shots of the visitors.
- Q. Is This Morning Live only taking place in Birmingham?
Yes, this event is currently only held in Birmingham.
- Q. Will Holly and Phil be at This Morning Live every day?
The presenter line-up is being finalised, please check thismorninglive.co.uk for updates. You will be able to change the day of your ticket should you wish at a later stage by contacting Ticket Factory directly on 0844 581 1390.
- Q. How much are tickets for This Morning Live?
Prices start from £19 and we have a few different packages available, see more here
- Q. What happens if I lose my ticket(s)?
You can get in touch with our customer service team at Ticket Factory on 0844 581 1390.
- Q. When do my tickets arrive?
Your tickets will be sent out to you by Ticket Factory prior to the event.
- Q. Can I change the day of my ticket after I’ve booked?
Yes you can by calling our customer service team on 0844 581 1390.
- Q. Are there discounts on group bookings?
Buy 10, get 1 free. To book group tickets please call 0800 358 0058.
- Q. I am registered disabled, what ticket should I buy?
You can buy any ticket you wish. Visitors who are registered as disabled and purchase a ticket can bring along a carer to the show free of charge. The carer will receive a free Silver entry ticket. Please collect a carer's tickets on the day you attend at the box office.
If you purchase a Gold ticket the carer will still receive a free Silver ticket. You can upgrade the carer’s ticket by paying the difference between a Silver and Gold ticket. To upgrade please call 0844 581 1390.
- Q. How much is parking?
Express parking is £20 per day plus you will receive exclusive food and drink discounts before your visit to the NEC. Standard parking is £12 and with 16,500 spaces available at the NEC, we’ve got plenty of room for you!
Disabled badge holders parking is free, they will be issued their car parking voucher (compliments of the event organisers) from This Morning Live organisers prior to the event.
- Q. Do children go free?
Children under 6 years of age can attend for free. All children must be accompanied by an adult and require a child ticket which can be booked online with your ticket purchase, or at the box office on the day of your visit.
- Q. Can babies attend the show?
Yes, babies and children of all ages can attend the show.
- Q. Does my ticket include seeing the sessions on the stages?
All visitors have access to watch the sessions on the stages throughout the event. Seating around the stages is on a first come first serve.
- Q. Will I get to meet Holly, Phil or any of the other presenters?
Meet and greets with This Morning presenters will be available for Gold ticket holders. Meet & greets will operate on a time slot basis which you can pre-book. Presenter line-up changes daily.
- Q. What can I buy at This Morning Live?
This Morning Live is divided into four areas: Beauty & Wellbeing, Food & Drink, Home Living and Fashion & Style. Each section has a great variety of companies offering shopping deals throughout the four days.
The list of exhibitors will be on the website soon, stay tuned for updates.
- Q. Will I be able to have a make-over at the show?
As a Gold ticket holder you will receive a complimentary beauty appointment, details will be released to ticket holders in the near future.
Beauty appointments will operate on a time slot basis.
- Q. Can Holly, Phil or any of the other This Morning presenters give me and my friends/ family a shout out when they are on the stage?
Unfortunately due to the nature of the stage sessions the presenters will not be able to mention visitors in their set.
However they will be happy to see all you there, and will no doubt give you a wave.
- Q. Do I have to pay extra to see the content on the Main Stage, Food & Drink Stage etc?
No, all ticket types will give you access to see the exciting content on the stages. We recommend you arrive early to get a seat.
- Q. Can I buy tickets at the door when I arrive?
Tickets will be available to buy at the door, however Gold tickets may be sold out beforehand so buy them early to avoid disappointment.
- Q. Will I be able to buy This Morning memorabilia at the show?
We are hoping to have a range of memorabilia on offer, details will follow soon.
- Q. Are dogs allowed into the show?
Only service dogs are allowed into This Morning Live.
- Q. Can I bring my own book(s) to get it signed by the presenters?
You can bring your book along to get signed during the meet and greet if you have a Gold ticket.
There will also be book signings at the event which all ticket holders can attend – details will follow soon.
- Q. Will there be food and drink available to eat at This Morning Live?
There will be plenty of delicious food and drink to try and buy in the Food & Drink section of the show. You can also stop for some delicious lunch in the Street Food Market. With so much to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Q. How much money shall I bring for shopping?
There will be items to buy from £5 up to over a hundred pounds. Come ready to shop!
- Q. Is there a cloakroom or somewhere to store my shopping bags?
There will be a cloakroom available to use for all visitors. Gold ticket holders can use the cloakroom free of charge, Silver ticket holders will need to pay.
- Q. How do I give feedback to the organisers of This Morning Live?
There will be the chance to give your feedback after the show in May next year. You will receive an email from us with a survey that we would love you to complete and share your thoughts. We value everyone’s feedback to help improve This Morning Live.